• May be programmed with the RangeMaster™ control system to a variety of hit scenarios, including conceal, conceal and expose, or conceal after a redetermined numbers of hits are received.
• Through a series of pull-down menus or pre-written scenario scripts, the RangeMaster™ allows manual and programmed control of the Single Turning Target System.
• Targets are controlled individually, simultaneously, or sequentially, with the RangeMaster™ monitor providing a graphic representation of the range layout a real time display of target conditions.
• Fabricated from 3/8” AR 500 armor plate, the target holder consists of two jaws, including a fixed jaw welded to the target holder shaft and a movable jaw fastened to the fixed jaw by a heavy-duty spring-loaded hinge. The hit sensor simply clips to the top edge of the target sihouette.
• Aggressive teeth inside the target holder pierce the target, securing it firmly in place to allow the use of a variety of target backing materials.
• Ceiling or ground mount options and slim profile allow for an extensive variety of placements throughout any firing range.
Meggitt’s Single Turning Target System provides extensive, comprehensive live fire training emphasizing random, unpredictable situations. Designed for random and concealed placements throughout the indoor or outdoor live fire range, this system can be configured to enhance training exercises to the fullest potential.