Ballistic containment and safety
Realistic 5” thick shoot house walls create authentic house
dimensions and doorways similar to real world construction.
Ballistic rubber facing eliminates ricochet, splatter, bounce
back, and filters dust, creating a cleaner and safer shooting
environment. The facing tiles can be individually replaced
anywhere in the wall in approximately 15 minutes, with no
need to remove timeworn adhesive or wait for new adhesive
to cure. Ballistic rubber panels are molded to overlap at the
seams, eliminating gaps between rubber panels that expose
the AR plate behind. This overlapping seam construction
maintains continuous wall coverage without gaps under all
Designed to meet the needs of the end user, other SHOTT features include:
• Lead dust and bullet fragments are captured and contained within
the walls for later removal (during maintenance cycle), via Meggitt’s
patented bullet management system.
• Every wall has a removable lower panel for bullet fragment clean
out, preventing lead bulge and build up, and aiding in fragment
• Customized to meet the requirements of the user; fixed or modular
construction allows for large or small rooms and a variety of room
• System is easily assembled on any flat, stable surface.
• Walls are constructed of AR 500 rated steel panels for maximum
safety and long-term durability.
• Option of ballistic ceiling installation for additional security and
• Observation and evaluation of trainee capabilities may be observed
from optional overhead catwalks or through closed-circuit cameras
viewable in the master control room, allowing for fully-reviewable,
after action analysis.