Air-Space Baffle, Model JA4
• The ceiling, lights, ducts, pipes and range equipment are protected downrange by a series of angled air-space baffles.
• Suspended from the ceiling at prescribed angles to the floor, intervals are determined by ceiling height, range length and shooting activity.
• To complement the Meggitt Training Systems’ drawing package, load weight computations and suggested baffle placements are provided.
Rubber Air-Space Guard, Model JA8
• The rubber air-space guard is typically utilized for the furthest downrange panels nearest the rubber bullet trap.
• The panels are suspended vertically from the ceiling structure at a prescribed angle
Steel Redirective Guard, Model JR5
• The redirective “bare steel” guards are typically utilized for the furthest downrange panels nearest the rubber bullet trap.
• The guard shelters the ceiling area and redirects rounds toward the bullet trap. Panels do not utilize any facing/acoustic materials.
Steel Light Cove Guard, Model JR7
• The “bare steel” light cove guards are typically utilized for ranges that have a smooth/flush concrete ceiling structure.
• The light cove guard protects the light fixtures, pipes, columns, and other ceiling obstructions. Panels do not utilize any facing/acoustic materials.
All standard panels are available in 10-gauge, 3/16” AR 225, ¼” AR 500, 3/8” AR 500, and ½” AR 500.